Back to News
Corona virus Update
Posted on 13 Mar 2020
1. Anyone with a fever (>37.8 or if you feel you have a fever) or anyone with a new continuous cough needs to self isolate for 7 days in case you have Corona virus
2. You do not need to call 111 or your GP
3. You can self certify your illnes for your employer
4. You will not get swabbed unless you are unwell enough to be admitted to hospital
5. If you become unwell during this time then you need to contact 111 for advice, not the GP surgery.
6. At the moment other household contacts do not need to self isolate
7. After 7 days you can return to work (even if cough still present)
8. If you have had close contact with a swabbed positive case you should already have been informed to self isolate for 14 days. You can self certify for 7 days and get the other 7 days from NHS 111.